Whether starting a new business or buying an existing business, Canterbury Legal can help you realise the dream of being your own boss. Using our knowledge of Business Law we can ensure your business has the right legal structure to succeed in today’s fast paced business world.
If you are new to business there are a myriad of issues you will need to consider. Putting together a comprehensive business plan at the outset will provide you with a map to navigate your direction and measure your achievements.
Some of the things you will need to consider include:
- Income and profitability;
- Premises tenure and other lease conditions;
- Terms of Trade;
- Health and Safety requirements;
- License requirements;
- Intellectual Property; and
- Purchase Agreement.
If you are selling we can assist you in drafting the sale agreement and ensure that the provisions you need are there to protect your interests.
We can advise you on how to deal with issues in your existing business including dealing with debtors and creditors. Let us use our expertise to guide you so you can focus on the most important relationship – with your customers.
At Canterbury Legal our business is looking after your business.
- Are Your Terms of Trade Giving You the Protection You Think?
- Bitcoin: A good investment? Currency of the future? Or just a flash in the pan?
- Online contracts: how you can enforce them, and how they can be enforced against you
- Smart Contracts: the way of the future for New Zealand business?