Whether you are buying your first home or a rental investment property, Canterbury Legal will cover the legal aspects of making it happen.
Here at Canterbury Legal, we want to make buying and selling residential property as easy and painless for you as possible. We’re here to guide you through the process and provide the answers for any questions that you may have.
We will help ensure from the outset that your property is protected for you and your family in the future - and make sure that your expectations from the property are met.
If you’re buying your first home, we’ve assembled a short and simple guide for what you need to know.
For further information please refer to NZ Law Society Guide "Buying or Selling a Property".
- Are you interested in investing in residential property in New Zealand? There may be tax consequences for you.
- Josh's Experience with Canterbury Legal
- Methamphetamine Affected Residences
- Smart Contracts: the way of the future for New Zealand business?
- Unit Titled Property? Body Corporate Rules?