There is nothing worse than that realising that you are in the middle of a dispute, conflict or stalemate situation without knowing how you got there, or without knowing where you should head next. Our experienced team share a common view. We believe that prevention is better than a cure, but that once a cure is required you need experience, knowledge, pragmatism and a commitment to seeing your dispute resolved quickly and effectively.
We have experience in resolving disputes via all channels – mediation, arbitration, negotiation, Family Court, District Court, High Court, and Appellant Courts. We offer numerous services in the area of Dispute Resolution and Litigation, including:
- Arbitration and mediation
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Disputes concerning construction or the sale of land
- Claims in respect of Wills and Estates, including Family Protection and Testamentary Promises Claims
- Grievances before the employment institutions
- Insurance claims
- Bankruptcy, receiverships and liquidations
- Neighbourhood Disputes
- Disputes between trustees and/or beneficiaries
We also believe that you should look to identify and avoid conflict as your circumstances change. Our advice is not limited to resolving your dispute. We work with you to identify how your dispute arose, and what you can do to prevent it from occurring again or how your changing circumstances might effect you.
Contact Holly today to discuss your litigation requirements and needs.