We are highly experienced in providing legal advice to clients involved in Finance & Securities law across a wide range of ventures. Our service and experience also extends to dealing with financial institutions and regulatory authorities on behalf of our clients.
Finance & Banking
Whether it’s corporate lending, lease financing, securitisations or anything else in the myriad of financial undertakings, Canterbury Legal keeps abreast of a full range of current and emerging issues in this field.
Our involvement in finance and banking law is far reaching and includes providing advice to clients on:
- Property development and Subdivision financing;
- Corporate financing;
- Asset financing;
- Construction and project financing;
- Farm and rural financing; and
- Bridging finance.
We have established relationships with a variety of different lenders to meet our clients varying needs and decades of experience in facilitating financing transactions speedily and cost effectively.
Securities laws can be split into two categories:
- Transactional: where a financial institution or investment entity provides finance in various forms; and
- Regulatory: where the Financial Markets Authority regulates the Financial Service Providers.
Securities laws regulate the myriad of complex products that make up the securities market including:
- issuing of stocks by public corporations;
- purchasing shares in private companies;
- packaging of loans, bonds and notes;
- bills of lading; and
- bills of exchange.
At Canterbury Legal we are dedicated to providing professional legal services to support your dealings involving Finance & Securities Law; whether you are in the process of obtaining finance or a financial provider. We are here to support any dealings you have that involve securities law and to help you with any interactions with the Financial Markets Authority.